Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blog 2 January 22, 2014 | 4 Color Process Poster

     This creation is a four color processed poster project for a fictitious event. As instructed by my professor at South University, I went through a folder of images he had specifically for this project and I chose two to merge into an intriguing visual. To do so I took both photos into Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop to perform various image treatments, i.e. transparency/opacity settings, color choices/placement, and some distortions here and there. When finished with the scenery portion of the project I moved onto deciphering what font to use and where to put it all, as well as only using two shades of black. I eventually stuck with the BigNoodleTitling typeface. Positioning the title and extra information took me some time, there was a lot of trial and error involved, but I was able to place everything in a visually appealing manner. Even though I had to further think about the outcome of this particular piece, I still got the job done in a timely manner and received approval from my professor on the entire design as well as a positive statement about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment