Monday, February 3, 2014

Blog 3: January 25, 2014 | Marylin Monroe Goldfish Monster

 
        This project really tested my ability to use critical thinking. What you see before you is a fictitious Marylin Monroe gold fish monster. The purpose of this project was to overcome limitations. The professor requested that for this project we illustrate a monster in Adobe Illustrator only using the elliptical tool and color. The only thing that was allowed to be done without using the elliptical marquis was the two colors (beige and brown) you see in the background. After doodling around in Illustrator I stumbled upon the idea above this text. So to complete this project I used various sizes of circles, gradient fills, transparent circles, distortion, warping, and finally placement of everything to compliment one another. After completing the task at hand, I turned my project into the professor who later on gave me good praise on my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment